Diamond actively seeks well trained professionals with a passion for behavioral health and a commitment to quality clinical care. Celebrating 30 years in business, you can be assured of not only working for a stable and still growing organization, but one burgeoning with the most experienced and knowledgeable behavioral health professionals in the industry.
Career opportunities with Diamond include positions within our organization and at our state-of-the-art pavilions, as well as positions with our hospital and healthcare system clients. Positions we frequently hire for include:
- Program Management (Program Directors, Directors of Nursing, Compliance Managers)
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Clinical Staff (Mental Health Counselors and Social Workers)
- Nursing Staff (Psychiatric Nurses, Nurse Practitioners)
- Assessment and Business Development (Admissions and Outreach Coordinators)
- Support Staff (Mental Health Techs, Unit Clerks)
We welcome you to search our current opportunities, at our careers website.
Diamond has opportunities nationwide for professionals of all backgrounds and for physicians looking to be employed or to start their own Adult, Geriatric or Child & Adolescent practice.