Our management and consulting agreements span from hospital settings and freestanding pavilions to behavioral health organizations and medical practices and are tailored to fit our client’s specific needs.
We provide expertise in the following key areas:
- Strategic Assessment — evaluate how current or proposed services should be structured to meet the market and business missions of your organization. This assessment includes market and competitive analyses, as well as financial modeling for recommended programs or services.
- Operational Assessment — determine compliance with licensure, regulatory, accreditation and payor standards. This includes a review of the clinical program, patient schedule, treatment planning and documentation, utilization review criteria, medical record audits and staff training needs.
- Program Design — develop and implement programs for specific clinical populations such as adolescent, adult, geriatric, chemical dependency, cardiopulmonary and medical-psychiatric.
- Facility and Space Design — provide consultative services in the area of design, utilization and operation of behavioral health through facilitated discussions and recommendations to assist hospitals in thinking through how the physical environment affects patient care and staff workflow.
- Licensure and Accreditation — assist hospitals to secure necessary licensure, accreditation and other regulatory approvals.
- Compliance — establish and proactively manage compliance through infrastructure design, policy and procedure development, auditing and monitoring, and provider and staff education.
- Survey Readiness — simulate the regulatory accreditation and certification process through mock surveys including document review, observation of treatment planning, groups and the environment of care, while addressing gaps for improvement and recommending corrective action.
- Physician and Personnel Recruitment — determine the appropriate staffing model, including recruiting and selecting key staff as well as providing orientation and on-going training.
To learn more about our services, contact us.