Our management and consulting agreements are customized to fit our client’s needs and operate within mutually agreed upon financial and clinical performance metrics.
We provide expertise in the following key areas:
- Strategic and Operational Assessments — evaluate how current or proposed services should be structured to meet the market and business missions of your organization. Review the clinical program, patient schedule, treatment planning and documentation, utilization review criteria, medical record audits and staff training needs.
- Program Design — develop and implement programs for specific clinical populations such as adolescent, adult, geriatric, chemical dependency, cardiopulmonary and medical-psychiatric.
- Licensure and Accreditation — assist hospitals to secure necessary licensure, accreditation and other regulatory approvals. Maintain by conducting mock surveys that simulate the regulatory, accreditation and certification processes including document review, observation of treatment planning and the environment of care.
- Compliance — establish and proactively manage compliance through infrastructure design, policy and procedure development, auditing and monitoring, and provider and staff education.
- Physician, Allied Health and Personnel Recruitment — determine the appropriate staffing model, including recruiting and selecting key staff as well as providing orientation and on-going training.
To learn more about our services, contact us.