Twenty percent of people age 55 years or older experience some type of mental health concern in a given year according to the American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry. With the increase in baby boomers, the demand for mental health services will continue to rise.
Diamond has nearly 35 years of successfully helping hospitals – both critical access and acute care - treat seniors in their community. We understand the market dynamics and are well-versed in the patient volume and clinical expertise needed to make a senior intensive outpatient program successful. Whether a new or existing program, Diamond can help your hospital:
- Determine the community need
- Develop a high quality clinical service
- Establish a cost effective point of care
- Expand the continuum of care
- Provide ongoing program oversight