Our goal is to help you strike the right balance between meeting community needs and practicing good financial stewardship. Drawing on our years of experience, our understanding of current trends and best practices, we can help your organization and your patients thrive.
Our services include:
- Industry-leading management services for both inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs, including geriatric, adult, and child and adolescent services.
- Comprehensive consulting including needs assessments, feasibility studies, strategic planning, revenue cycle and facilities development.
- Development of behavioral health pavilions, an innovative model that allows a hospital to preserve its capital while creating a state-of-the-art behavioral health facility.
- Population Health Management, incorporating behavioral health in Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) or similar integrative models.
- Programs including Treatment in Place®, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, structured outpatient, addiction treatment and telepsychiatry.
- Diamond University, offering our clients access to clinical services training modules, webinars and other educational resources covering key behavioral health topics.
To learn more and discuss how Diamond can help your organization, contact us.