Diamond’s Outpatient Programs are medically supervised and tailored to meet the individual needs of patients who require behavioral health support but do not require an inpatient facility. This program is a flexible alternative to hospitalization that offers more intensive and structured treatment compared to traditional once-a-week outpatient treatment programs.
Diamond will help you determine the extent of your community behavioral health needs and/or evaluate whether your current service meets the behavioral health demands of your community.
The benefits for your hospital include:
- Establish a cost effective point of care
- Expand the continuum of care
- Expand outpatient services
- Meet an identified community need
- Provide ongoing program oversight